April 12, 2018 at 7:36 pm #23
Thank you for being part of Freakinasheville.com. To ensure the best possible experience for all members & visitors , we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By joining and using this site, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set for this online community. You also agree to abide by all relevant policies and procedures of the Freakinasheville, including Freakinasheville’s antitrust compliance policy. You further agree to reserve posting comments for topics best suited to the medium.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, Freakinasheville.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership for members who violate these rules.
- Do not challenge or attack others. Posting comments is meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Do not discuss prices, salaries, benefits, fees, specific business transactions, or individual companies, and in particular do not defame, disparage, or criticize any person or company.
- There must be no agreements on prices, salaries, benefits, fees, allocation of markets, or boycotting of any person or company.
- Use caution when discussing products or services. Posted comments are available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal comments are strictly prohibited. Do not post comments that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of online postings.
- Remember that Freakinasheville.com and other group participants have the right to reproduce comments that are posted online.
- Post your comments only to the most appropriate online group(s).
- Do not disclose proprietary, confidential, or legally privileged information.
- DO NOT BE AN ASSHOLE, OR YOU MAY GET BOOTED OR BANNED.
The online group is provided as a service of Freakinasheville.com. Freakinasheville.com is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. Freakinasheville.com disclaims all warranties with regard to information and comments posted, whether posted by Freakinasheville.com or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Freakinasheville.com be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information or comments posted.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal comments. Do not post any information or other comments protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants Freakinasheville.com and members of this online group the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such comments,
information, or other material.
Comments should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another’s business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Comments that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; benefits; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers. Freakinasheville.com reserves the right to actively monitor the online group for inappropriate postings and undertake editorial control of postings. Further, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of Freakinasheville.com, then Freakinasheville.com will take all appropriate action. Freakinasheville.com reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.
The topic ‘Rules & Shit’ is closed to new replies.